XRAY Servo mount insert 8,5 gr
Front lower suspension Holder HARD MP9
XRAY brass battery holder 4,5 gr
Front shock stay HARD MP9
Rear shock stay HARD MP9
Front rear suspension Holder HARD MP9
Rear front suspension holder HARD MP9
Battery Mount System Kit
XRAY Torsion plate motor Mount 6,5 gr
XRAY Center block 21 gr
The new Kill Bill especially designed for Awesomatix!
The ammo stand has been redrawn to contain Awesomatix ammo and diff, the lowest cylinder speeds up the vacuum process and the new titanium colour is combined to the optionals of the car.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Air Killer “Kill Bill for Awesomatix”
After the great success of our Air Killer, used by the best drivers in the world and that has attracted other companies in investing in this kind of products, 7075.it is excited to announce the new model of our Air Killer series, the “Kill Bill for Awesomatix”.
The new vacuum system Kill Bill is beautiful and powerful like the previous Air Killer, but now even more compact and cheaper.
Kill Bill has been created with an even more appealing design reducing its dimensions in order to make it more handy and practical.
"Kill Bill” is a product entirely design and built in Italy and its chassis has been forged by a whole 7075 Alu piece.
The chassis accommodates internally all the components necessary for the operations.
Each product has been assembled and checked one by one.
The vacuum power of the "Kill Bill" Air Killer allows shocks or diffs oil changes in a very short time.
- Refill the shocks or the diffs following the standard procedures.
- Place them in the holes of the apposite stand and place in the middle of the "Air Killer”.
- Place the cylinder in its dedicated groove and check that the upper valve above the plexiglass cylinder is correctly screwed. At this stage it just needs to apply a slight pressure on the cylinder in order to ensure a better grip to the gasket.
- PRESS and HOLD the start button until it reaches the maximum vacuum. The max vacuum will be indicated with a change in the engine noise.
- For this procedure it will need 20 seconds.
- The time to wait it depends only by the viscosity of the oils:
- Liquid oils will take less time, oils with high viscosity instead will need few more minutes.
- Once the vacuum is over, the upper valve located above the cylinder has to be unscrewed. It is advisable to unscrew it gentle, in order to avoid a pressure wave that could cause an oil leakage from the shocks or from the diffs.